HOW TO BOOK YOUR TRIP
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FIRST!
If you have already contacted us to hold a provisional seat on option, details on how to confirm your booking will be emailed to you. Do not use the online booking process below, as this will create a duplicate reservation.
If you HAVE NOT already contacted us you can either:
1. Book by Telephone
Call our sales office on UK: 0845 313 2615 | USA: (1) (800) 221 0596 | INT: +44(0)208 772 3758 and our friendly travel consultants will be happy to book your trip.
2. Book Online Now
Please see below for details on how to book your trip online.
How to book - Step by step guide
Booking your Grand American Adventures trip online is quick and easy using our fully automated secure SSL certified on-line booking engine. All payments are processed by Datacash for maximum security and your peace of mind.
As long as your chosen tour is departing more than 8 weeks in advance, you are only required to pay a deposit to confirm your booking. The deposit amount will vary depending on which tour you are booking and this will be shown on the payment screen. If your tour is departing within 8 weeks then full payment will be required.
1. Search For Your Tour To search for your own unique adventure use the Quick Search panel on each page or access our Advanced Search page by clicking on the "Tour Search" button on the navigation bar or the link below. Our Advanced Search allows you to search for tours based on any combination of destination, departure date, tour duration, departure city or preferred accommodation.
> Advanced Tour Search
2. Choose Your Tour Tours that match your search criteria will be displayed on the Search Results page. Results can be sorted by duration, price, trip name and by Tour Rating.
To view more details about a chosen tour click on the "View Details" or "Dates & Prices" buttons.
3. Select Your Departure Once you have found your chosen tour, click on the "Dates & Prices" tab on the tour page to view departure dates, live availability and current prices.
Once you have chosen your departure date, select the number of passengers and hit the "Book" button. You will be transferred to our secure SSL certified booking engine.
4. Book Your Tour On page 1 of our booking engine complete all your personal details and book hotel nights before and after your tour and travel insurance if required. Please also enter your passport details if you have them to hand (optional). On page 2 confirm that you accept our Booking Terms and Conditions, add your credit card details and choose your payment preference (deposit or full payment). Select the "Book Now" button to confirm your tour.
5. Booking Confirmation Now sit back and relax. An e-mail will be sent to you immediately confirming your booking. Please check your inbox and any junk or spam folders. The confirmation will contain a link to your invoice. If you have paid in full it will also have a link to all your travel documents so you are all ready to go!
> Advanced Tour Search