Advice for Travel on trips running before the 30th September

Update on trips running before the 30th September
Friday, 3rd July 2020

We hope you and your family are staying healthy throughout these trying times.

Ensuring customer safety and enjoyment has been our primary focus since our first coast to coast trip from New York to Los Angeles in 1972. 

Safety is still our number one priority and because of the recent COVID-19 outbreak we have taken the decision to suspend all travel departing on or before 30th September 2020.

Our expert team is personally contacting all affected customers to discuss options. Please be patient with us and allow us to call you as we are calling customers in order of departure date. Rest assured we will get to you as soon as we can.

If you have booked via a travel agent, please contact them to discuss your options.

Thousands of our wonderful customers have already chosen to rebook their road trip for 2021. In doing so they have given themselves an incredible adventure to look forward to when the world is ready to open back up.

If your trip departs on, or after 1st October 2020: 

Your tour is currently planned to run as scheduled, however should this change we will be in contact with you directly.

We will continue to monitor local conditions, the FCO and all relevant governmental advice and will review all trips, and update passengers a minimum of 30 days prior to departure.